Unified Contact Center Enterprise delivers intelligent contact routing, call treatment, network-to-desktop computer telephony integration (CTI), and multichannel contact management over an IP infrastructure. It combines multichannel automatic call distributor (ACD) functionality with IP telephony in a unified solution. This makes it easier for your company to rapidly deploy a distributed contact center infrastructure.
Unified Contact Center Enterprise provides:
- Delivery of each contact to the most appropriate resource anywhere in the enterprise
- Comprehensive customer profiles using contact-related data
- Segmentation of customers, and monitoring of resource availability
- Routing to the most appropriate resource to meet customer needs and conditions
- Presence integration to increase caller satisfaction through improved agent performance
With Unified Contact Center Enterprise, you can smoothly integrate inbound and outbound voice applications with Internet applications. These include real-time chat, web collaboration, email, and social media. This integration helps single agents support multiple interactions simultaneously, regardless of which communications channel the customer has chosen.
Each interaction is unique, and may require individualized service. For this reason, GTCME Genome Technology Consultant provides contact center solutions to manage customer interactions based on almost any contact attribute.