We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UAE. At Genome, you will find a unique work place with a diverse mix of personalities and expertise. Our team has talent, creative drive and lot of enthusiasm. Most importantly our team focuses towards the growth of the company and have a long term commitment with us. This is greatly reflected in our work atmosphere.
At Genome each person has a good growth curve. As we are a growing company there is a lot to achieve. We seek out for enthusiastic individuals who would like to go an extra mile to achieve results. You’ll be offered rewarding and challenging projects that will stretch your mind and let you use your initiative. You’ll work with like-minded people who share your attitudes and enthusiasm.
Genome is looking for a Sales Account Manager based Dubai to service the Mid-Enterprise market segment. To be eligible for this role you need to have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an MBA and a proven track record with minimum 5 years of Solutions/Networking Sales Experience Mid-Enterprise market.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting quarterly targets and objectives
- Developing a strong sales plan including both existing and potential customers.
- Driving revenues through new account and project acquisition
- Forecasting and track key account metrics
- Providing customers with pricing and work closely with the technical teams to devise technical solutions as per client expectations and requirement
- Build customer relationships for the purpose of business development and sales
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through
- Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market
- Drive strategy and growth initiatives within the key verticals
- Work with other sales leaders to identify and develop opportunities and drive growth
- Prior commercial sales experience in closing large and complex contractual agreements is preferred
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer need
- Experienced sales person with at least 5 years of IT sales experience with a proven track record
- Experience selling complex software solutions, Network and Systems management solutions preferred.
- Track record in closing major end user projects
- Ability to communicate with technical audience
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize corporate revenue growth
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with ability to succeed in an dynamic environment
- Task/goal orientated and takes ownership